On Friday, December 17, 2021, JAPAN EXPO 2021 was held at Sydney Town Hall to promote Japan's tourism, products and culture.
The WSO arranged a booth as the host organization and introduced the WSO's activities. In total, there were 18 booths and cultural workshops such as ikebana, calligraphy, kimono, etc., which attracted more than 800 visitors.
After the end, it was featured in Japanese TBS TV news, Greatly did Yahoo news, economic newspapers, etc., PR of Japan was fantastically done.
We would like to thank all the people concerned for their cooperation.
- Attendees from different industries – event organisers, travel, food wholesalers, government and more.
- 10+ exhibitors showcasing the best of Japan's life style, services, products and technology.
- Japanese tea, sake, bento, sweets and more.
- Covid safety from a business perspective.
- Traditional culture workshops and installations including origami, bonsai, calligraphy and Wa Bori kimono.